Denis WENDLING respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and expects its users to do the same.
Denis WENDLING has a policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or who are regularly accused of infringing copyrights or other proprietary rights third-party intellectual property.
Denis WENDLING will respond to claims of infringement of Intellectual Property Rights made via https://courdesnobles.com (“the Site and/or the Platform”) which are brought to the attention ofDenis WENDLING in accordance with this Charter.
If you are the owner of an Intellectual Property Right, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of such a person, please notify the alleged infringements of Intellectual Property Rights made on or through the Site and the Platform returning to Denis WENDLING the following Notice of Alleged Infringement duly completed, as described below.
Upon receipt of the Notification as described below,Denis WENDLING will, at its sole discretion, take any action it deems appropriate, including the removal of the disputed content from the Site and/or the Platform.
1. Identify the specific copyrighted work which you consider to have been infringed, or – if more than one work is covered by this Notice – you may submit a representative list of works which you consider to have been infringed.
2. Identify the content that you believe is infringing (or is the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such content, including, at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link appearing on the Site and the Platform from which the content in question can be consulted.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, your email address.
4. Include the two statements below in the body of the Notification:
“I hereby declare that I consider in good faith that the litigious use of the identified document is not authorized by the holder of the Intellectual Property Right, his agent or the law (e.g. the legal and jurisprudential exceptions of “fair use” ). »
“I hereby declare that the information contained in this Notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the holder, or that I am authorized to act on behalf of the holder, of the Intellectual Property Rights whose infringement is alleged. »
5. Specify your first and last name and affix your electronic or physical signature.
6. Send this Notification, together with all completed items, to Denis WENDLING :
11 Route d’Eschau – 67400 ILLKIRCH GRAFFENSTADEN
Last Updated: November 12, 2021 .
© 2022 Denis WENDLING.Tous droits réservés.